|Apartmment||Medium Season*||High Season**|
Prices are per week and per apartment. The apartments sleep up to 5 people
* MEDIUM SEASON:
• April, May, June, September, excluding holidays and bridges
• minimum stay 2 nights
** HIGH SEASON:
• July, August
• Minimum stay 7 days, and 2 for holidays and long weekends
- Stay in the apartment for 2 persons from 70 € per night
- Stay in the apartment for short periods 30 € per person per night
- Including 10% VAT
- The rates do not include the tourist tax of 1.20 Euro per person per day for up to five days consecutive
Prices include utilities, bed linen and towels (not for pool), which change upon your request and at the cost of laundry.
During the winter will be a supplement for heating.
The rates do not include the tourist tax of 1.20 Euro per person per day for up to five days consecutiv
are exempt children under 12, university students, patients of the Hospital Branca
On request an extra bed.
Final cleaning 35€
Check-in time starts at 14
Check-out by 10 am
To confirm your reservation we require a deposit of 30%. The remaining 70% to be made by bank transfer 2 weeks before your arrival or at the time of Chek in.
We are also available at other times for group bookings.